Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
24 Apr 2024, 23:37:14

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
VirtuWorld.net
* Startpagina Help Zoek Inloggen Registreren
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: Preacher resignation
Pagina's: [1] Omlaag E-mail dit topic Print

Auteur Topic: Preacher resignation  (gelezen 1423 keer)
cheeseri
Gast
« Gepost op: 10 Jan 2007, 17:22:13 »

The Preacher explains that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave.
Joe Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the City, stands up and proclaims: "If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds. Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, If the Preacher will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of his children!"

More sighs and loud applause. Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex."

There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her: "Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?"

Sadie's 90-year old husband, Jake, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies: "Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Screw the Preacher'.

[links removed]
« Laatste verandering: 11 Jan 2007, 01:40:34 door Floris » Meld dit bericht aan de moderator   Gelogd

Pagina's: [1] Omhoog E-mail dit topic Print 
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: Preacher resignation
Ga naar: