Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
24 Apr 2024, 07:54:17

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
VirtuWorld.net
* Startpagina Help Zoek Inloggen Registreren
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: Circumcised
Pagina's: [1] Omlaag E-mail dit topic Print

Auteur Topic: Circumcised  (gelezen 1429 keer)
Insertvip
Gast
« Gepost op: 22 Dec 2006, 02:17:23 »

Circumcised

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and  not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on.  He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just  recently been  circumcised and he was quite itchy.  The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to telephone his mother and ask her what  he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate  only to find  him sitting at his desk with his penis  hanging out.  "I thought I told you to call your mom!" she  said. "I did," he  said, "And she told me that if I could stick  it out till noon,  she'd come and  pick me up from school."

KIDS ; DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM???

[link removed]
« Laatste verandering: 22 Dec 2006, 04:04:33 door Floris » Meld dit bericht aan de moderator   Gelogd

Pagina's: [1] Omhoog E-mail dit topic Print 
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: Circumcised
Ga naar: