Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
16 Apr 2024, 22:01:29

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
VirtuWorld.net
* Startpagina Help Zoek Inloggen Registreren
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: I'm need information about xrumer
Pagina's: [1] Omlaag E-mail dit topic Print

Auteur Topic: I'm need information about xrumer  (gelezen 5385 keer)
JeyrameXRu

Bekijk profiel
« Gepost op: 20 Okt 2008, 01:06:01 »

Hi sirs ;-)
Somebody can give me link to the XRumer's homepage?
Or maybe some info...

Thank you very much!!!

P.S. Huh?...
Meld dit bericht aan de moderator   Gelogd
Floris
Global Moderator

Geslacht: Man

Hoi!

Bekijk profiel WWW
« Antwoord #1 Gepost op: 22 Okt 2008, 15:32:30 »

That's funny, a spam-program that refers to itself:

Citaat van: Wikipedia
XRumer is a Windows program that posts forum spam with the aim of boosting search engine rankings. It has been claimed that the program is able to bypass techniques commonly used by many websites to deter automated spam, such as account registration, CAPTCHAs, and e-mail activation before posting. The program makes heavy use of a database of known open proxies in an attempt to make it more difficult for administrators to block posts.

In addition, the software can avoid the suspicions of forum administrators by first registering to make a post in the form of a question which mentions the spam product ("Where can I get...?"), before registering another account to post a spam link which mentions the product. The side effect of these innocent-looking posts is that helpful forum visitors may Google for the product and themselves post a link to help out, thus bolstering the product's Google stats without falling afoul of forum posting policies.

I'll keep this post  Azn

And I hope that nobody is going to use that program... Undecided
Meld dit bericht aan de moderator   Gelogd

Groetjes,
Floris
daryy

Bekijk profiel
« Antwoord #2 Gepost op: 31 Dec 2008, 01:04:41 »

Grin afro   thanks !!!!!!!! [...]
« Laatste verandering: 17 Mei 2019, 23:29:19 door Webmaster » Meld dit bericht aan de moderator   Gelogd

When you're looking for the lowest price on a mazda parts, Mazda Auto Parts, Mazda Accessories, come to buyautoparts.com

Pagina's: [1] Omhoog E-mail dit topic Print 
VirtuWorld.net Forum  |  General/Algemeen  |  Living room  |  Topic: I'm need information about xrumer
Ga naar: